MAKERS: Cycles TERROT

1910s-Terrot-Truss-bridge-12

Charles Terrot and Wilhelm Stücklen had founded a machinery factory in Cannstatt, Germany in 1862. A branch factory was added in Dijon in 1887, with a showroom at 81 Rue de la Liberté, and in 1890 they started making safety bicycles.

With many innovations, they were in the forefront of the French cycle trade. The company was acquired by Peugeot in the 1920s.

Start Guided Tour

Items in this Collection

1896 Terrot a Chaine Lavigne 05

1896 Terrot a Chaine Lavigne

View
1903_Terrot_Bicycle_03

1903 Bicyclette Terrot de Dame Modele No 1

View
1904_Terrot_Model_A_01

1904 Bicyclette Terrot ‘Modele A’ (Gents)

View
1909 Lévocyclette Terrot 05

1909 Lévocyclette Terrot

View
1910s-Terrot-Truss-bridge-03

1910 Terrot Truss-bridge

View
1910s-Terrot-Route-Modele-A-04

1910s Terrot Route ‘Modele A’

View
1920s RAVEL French X Frame 05

1920s Terrot ‘Ravel’ Cross-frame / Reinforced Frame

View
1910_terrot_truss_frame_2

1920s Terrot Truss Bridge Bicycle

View
1920s_terrot_dame2-copy

1925 Terrot ‘Dame Touriste’ Grande Luxe

View
1947-TERROT-DE-COURSE-05

1947 Velo de Course d’Enfant TERROT

View
1956_Terrot_05

1956 Terrot Grand Tourisme Luxe

View